Chief Operations Officer
- €Attractive EUR
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Elevate Partners
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
A highly regarded asset management firm is seeking a Chief Operations Officer as it takes the next steps in its growth phase. Working closely with the CEO, you will be implementing and overseeing an operational framework that will drive the business towards achieving its strategic goals.
- Be the primary lead for all operations aspects of the business as well as having input into to financial, fund and operational performance
- Identify weaknesses, gaps, opportunities for improvement and propose innovative business solutions to develop the operating model and to maximise the client experience
- Support the overall business governance s including maintaining the policies and procedures, governance process, support to executive committees and development of relevant business information and analysis
- Support audit, regulatory and compliance deliverables; help drive specific action plans and deliverables within the risk control framework
You will be an established Head of Operations or COO and be used to working in an environment where you have to roll up your sleeves and can work in a proactive and reactive manner.
You will be supported by a small team but you must have the attitude that no task is too small. Being a member of the senior management team you will need to be incredibly commercial as you will be involved in many high-level decision making processes whether that be investment or operationally focused.
Although not essential, an accounting or audit background would be beneficial.