A leading global financial institution are looking to hire a CRO ( PCF 14) to lead risk management across the European Global Markets business. The role will be based in the organisations Dublin office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing 2nd line oversight and management across all aspects of risk for the group - credit risk, market risk, operational risk, prudential matters including regulatory policy, adequacy of capital and liquidity risk.
- Oversight and design of the Risk management framework which includes owning the Risk Taxonomy and Risk Appetite Framework and will report into the Board’s Risk Committee on the adequacy and effectiveness of the risk management policies and procedures used across the entity.
- Daily interaction with lending and trading teams to challenge and approve new opportunities
- Report back to the boards risk committee
- Maintain ICAAP and recovery plan documents
- Design and oversee internal processes regarding governance and compliance
- A wealth of experience across 2nd line risk functions within financial services
- Have the gravitas and experience to lead teams and challenge senior management
- Expert knowledge of Market, operational and credit risk in a comparable environment
- Excellent and detailed knowledge of the regulatory landscape
- An innovative and creative thinker ready to bring new ideas to the table
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply through the link provided and we will be in touch to set up a confidential phone call.