Client Communications Manager
- Not Disclosed
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Communication Manager to join a leading global financial services organisation based in Dublin City Centre. As a Client Communications Manager you will have a pivotal role within the marketing Team and collaborate closely with stakeholders within the business to ensure effective client communications that align client-facing stakeholders, inform and deepen client relationships.
- Work with Department Heads to catalogue client communications needs and take ownership of the rolling 12-month communications calendar which becomes the starting (or scheduling) point for all mandatory and optional client communications.
- Create a clear process for creation and approval of all client communications
- Formulate a Client Communications policy to support the brand vision and objectives
- Identify communications process efficiencies and governance model to ensure timely and consistent delivery of approved communications to the right clients for the right reasons with a focus on migrating clients to digital correspondence where appropriate.
- Act as a primary stakeholder in all client messaging (e.g. product notifications, account servicing, value add etc.)
- Collaborate with internal departments (e.g. Product, Sales, Marketing, Client Services, Finance, IT/IS) to identify key client impacts to be supported with communication
- Partner with key controls functions, e.g. Compliance and Risk, to ensure communications adhere to industry legislation including MIFID II, GDPR and CPC as well as business controls without diminishing the customer experience
- Ensure Quality Control for all client communications including the development and deployment of communication tools, templates and training programmes across the group.
- To track, measure and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of all client communications and drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree, Marketing Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
- Extensive communications experience in the Payments or Financial Services industry strongly preferred
- Ability to grasp technical capabilities and write, translate and communicate complex content in a clear and concise manner is crucial
- Excellent project management, influencing, networking and stakeholder management skills, for collaboration with colleagues across departments and technologies.
This is a great opportunity for a Communications Manager to join a global financial services organisation where you will make great impact on client experience, satisfaction and retention.
For more information contact Natalie Nekmouche on 018746770 or email your CV to email@example.com