Client Management Support Associate
Our expanding Specialised and Asset Finance division is looking for a Client Management Support Associate to join our business, which focuses on:
- leasing and asset finance
- tailored debt and finance solutions
- asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing a high level of service and organisational support our Operations Team and to a portfolio of new and existing clients. You will be supporting and engaging with new and existing business by ensuring lease documentation, system requirements and internal controls are satisfied.
Working closely with internal teams to provide an excellent client experience throughout the leasing lifecycle you will have:
- at least one year's experience working within Financial Services in a similar customer service support role
- keen organisational ability and the commitment to follow tasks through to completion
- excellent communication skills and proven client service orientation
- strong levels of motivation, and be self-starter with an ability to adapt quickly to change
- an exemplary academic background with tertiary qualifications in accounting, finance or related field
- additional European language skills will also be viewed favourably.
If you are ready to take on a new role in a busy team, we look forward to hearing from you. About Commodities and Global Markets
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.