Client Service Manager VP
The Client Service Manager role
will involve establishment of a new client service group within Issuer Operations, based in Dublin. The expectation is that the successful candidate shall initially focus on the establishment of the team, but subsequently focus on the growth and development of the offering as we endeavor to establish a best in class client service offering.
The role shall also require people management responsibility for a team of approx. 8 client service officers and AVP's. The role requires focus on day-to-day execution of specific Issuer functions to support our client base, internal partners & stakeholders in an efficient and timely manner to ensure cohesive execution. The team offers our clients a point of contact and escalation with CSOs who have knowledge of the industry, trends and challenges. Key Responsibilities:
- Work with Department Manager to drive the strategy for Customer Service, to deliver on regional needs and ensuring alignment with Global priorities.
- Lead Self-service and Client Digitization agenda
- Drive standardization and productivity with a view to reducing MTP's.
Experience and Skills
- Ensure incoming enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner.
- Monitoring of team capacity / coverage to ensure teams adequately staffed to receive Client calls.
- Ensure that all escalations & Client complaints are actioned on a timely basis with resolutions and/or recommendations communicated to the Client.
- Develop and maintain excellent Client contacts, supported by Client visits and calls as appropriate.
- Ensure that regular reviews of self service options are completed.
- Effectively liaise with other teams and departments to resolve issues, share knowledge & drive process improvements.
- Review of versatility matrix, identify training gaps, and plan training/coaching.
- Participate in any Department projects as required and support Department Manager in achievement of overall department goals.
- Be available to travel as required for client visits, workshops etc.
- A strong understanding of Client Operations related functions and processes - payments experience.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills with team building capabilities; proven ability to coach and develop talent
- A commitment to the delivery of quality customer service.
- Ability to liaise with demanding clients.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to execute
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IE
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .