Client Service Representative-Senior Associate-Dublin
Who we are looking for Purpose of Role:-
The Senior Associate, Client Service Representative's role is to act as a single point of contact for the Investment Manager Client and help resolve recon breaks with BOTH Middle and Back Office. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities. What you will be responsible for
As Client Service Representative-Senior Associate you will be Specific Duties:
What we value
- The Senior Associate, Client Service Representative is responsible for the resolution of recon breaks and reports to the Client Group Manager
- It is essential that the Representative develop and maintain a clear understanding of their tasks and of the client requirements
- Establish a good relationship with the Client
- Proactive approach and the ability to work independently
- Regular and accurate reporting and escalation to the Client Group Manager as needed
- Timely investigation and resolution of all day-to-day inquiries to and from Investment Manager
- Day to day duties would include but not limited to the following:
- Work to collaborate and resolve recon breaks with Middle and Back Office
- Identify break trends and work to mitigate or eliminate re-occurring items
- Own resolution of breaks
- Completion of special projects or tasks delegated by the individual's manager
- Logging inquiries from Investment Managers on the inquiry tracking system.
Very strong problem solving, customer service, communication, and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and influence desired end results Education & Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 1 year of IMS client service or relevant years of related financial service experience
• Very good understanding of financial market activities and transactions About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers