You'll be the primary operational support for security operations on the cloud platform. Youn will be repsonsible for managing the tools and operational processes owned by Cloud Security on any cloud platforms.
Purpose of Role
The Cloud Security Operations Analyst works within the Security Architecture and Engineering team in the Cyber Security group. The Operations Analyst is the primary operational support for security operations on the cloud platform. They manage the tools and operational processes owned by Cloud Security on any cloud platforms.
The Operations Analyst is expected to be experienced in the implementation of Fidelity workloads within any supported cloud platform in a secure and compliant manner and will consult on the appropriate use of cloud platform capabilities. The Operations Analyst will engage with Cloud Operations and Product Delivery teams to support the security tools and processes requires for day to day operations on the cloud platforms.
The analyst is expected to configure, manage and support specialized security tools in the supported cloud platforms, as well as perform operational security processes such as configuring appropriate access on the platform, analysing and approving standard application and product designs to be deployed on the platform.
- Supporting security tooling and processes on cloud platforms in collaboration with the product team and Cloud Operation team.
- Configuring and managing specialized security tooling on the supported cloud platforms.
- Creating, reviewing and enforcing security design patterns to support desired architecture.
- Supporting Product Teams and Cloud Operations to achieve secure delivery underpinning the Cloud First strategy.
- As a cloud evangelist, be passionate about driving innovation of security in the cloud environment.
- Responsible for supporting and implementing Fidelity security standards and processes utilizing supported cloud platforms.
- Responsible for ensuring that all cloud platform security tools, processes and standards are maintained and adhere to good practice.
- Acting as a point of contact for cloud security operations for other teams within the organisation.
- Supporting the assessment of cloud platform services and how they may be consumed in a financial services organisation globally.
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving security related alerts and issues detected on supported cloud platforms, as well as providing advice to other teams on how to resolve such issues.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Recent and practical experience of implementing security on major public cloud platforms, and specifically with Amazon AWS cloud services.
- Experience of application security within CI/CD pipeline and associated assurance tooling.
- In-depth knowledge of the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities.
- Understanding of off-cloud technologies; storage, server, network, middleware, etc, and how they may interact in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Experience of platform and application layer encryption concepts and practices.
- Experience in an operational support role in IT.
- Concise and effective communicator confident with presenting to audiences at different levels in an organisation and with mixed levels of technical understanding.
- Experience with cloud-based security tools such as Dome9 or Divvycloud are desired.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant technology field.
- Security accreditations such as CISM, CISSP or CISA by a recognised body are desired.
- Cloud security certification such as CCSK or other relevant and recognised qualification desired. Certifications in AWS security and architecture practices desired.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an IT Security role, and a minimum of 1 years of experience with Amazon AWS platform.