An excellent opportunity to join a well-established investment bank based in Dublin city centre. You will provide full support to the chief compliance officer in developing the compliance strategy across the EMEA region as the business line continues to expand.
- Provide technical advice, guidance and support ensuring compliance with applicable legislation
- Assist in the completion and implementation of the compliance program
- Ensure local and global compliance frameworks are adhered to
- Proactively horizon scanning for new and upcoming regulations -MIFID, CPC, PSD
- Updating compliance policies and procedures
- Ensure regulatory issues are escalated in a timely manner
- Liaise with the central bank
Ideally you will have a number of years compliance experience and are familiar with MIFID regulations as well as, payment services directive, consumer protection code, market abuse, fitness and probity and minimum competency. There is an excellent package on offer with significant exposure to a number of different business units.