- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- AZ Life dac
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
The Azimut Group - leader in the promotion, management and distribution of financial and insurance products and services – requires, for its Dublin-based Life Insurance subsidiary AZ Life dac a junior candidate for the Compliance Team.
About the Company
AZ Life has been operating in Dublin, Ireland, since 2004 and is authorised to transact business in Class I and III of Insurance (Unit Linked) with a portfolio of € 6.5 billion and about 40,000 clients. The Company is regulated and supervised by the Central Bank of Ireland.
The candidate will be supporting the compliance team in the following tasks:
- Working with senior management to facilitate a robust compliance culture;
- Supporting in maintaining a constructive and professional relationship with the regulator, external auditors and other external parties, as well as with other functions within the Company and the Group;
- Writing procedures, developing forms, keeping such procedures and forms up to date with new developments;
- Supporting compliance monitoring in accordance with annual monitoring plans;
- Drafting compliance reports;
- Reviewing all internal compliance procedures on a regular basis;
- On-site resource for regulatory queries;
- Providing training and or arranging for training to employees as to policy, legislation and procedures;
- Monitor Companies activities and legal and compliance framework (e.g. contractual arrangements with outsourced service providers) in order to ensure no regulatory breaches occur and compliance with the relevant laws and regulations, including in particular Solvency II.
- University degree in a relevant discipline;
- A minimum of 1-2 years compliance related work experience in an insurance company or similar financial services institution;
- Strong knowledge of compliance and risk management;
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral); English proficiency required (native speaker level)
- Strong regulatory knowledge, in particular, Solvency II and AML;
- Compliance monitoring experience including planning, performing and reporting
- Strong analytical, research and reporting skills;
- Independent and team worker;
- Pro-active and result driven;
- Developing Working Relationships;
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 25 September 2018.