Compliance Officer, with MLRO experience
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Oct 18
Paragon Executive are recruiting on behalf of a funds services/banking company, for their Dublin location. We are recruiting for an AMLRO/AMLCO, who will be responsible for managing the compliance risk and oversight of the company’s Cayman funds.
- Maintain and establish controls in line with AML/CTF and Cayman funds.
- Provide compliance oversight.
- Maintain logs and subscriptions related to the role.
- Keep up to date with current legislation, ensuring all controls are relevant.
- Create awareness of procedures for the reporting of suspicious activity to MLRO/DMLRO
- Provide training from time to time in the recognition and treatment of transactions carried out by, or on behalf of, any person who is, or appears to be, engaged in money laundering.
- Interpret and respond to requests from regulatory authorities
- Collaborate with colleagues from cross-functional teams to review new business
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or related area, coupled with at least 5 years of industry experience and excellent knowledge of AML controls in the investment and funds services industries
- Ideally, you will hold a professional qualification – e.g. ACOI/LCOI/ACCA
- Extensive Cayman Islands regulatory and compliance risk management experience.
Please contact Mairead Cunnane, at Paragon Executive for further details.