Paragon Executive are working with a leading Asset Manager as they seek a new Compliance Specialist to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier company with significant assets under management in a key compliance and regulatory role.
Highly competitive package and real career progression on offer for the successful person.
- Oversight of the Funds UCITS and Prospectus Limits, dealing efficiently with the Depositary, the Investment Managers and the system provider
- Dealing efficiently with the Investment Managers, the Administrators, and the Depositary Banks, in relation to Fund Limits investigation breaches, and in directing the application of policies and in verifying the appropriate execution of the target operating model
- Assisting the Compliance Team in the execution of the Annual Compliance Plan
- Providing support to the CCO and in certain circumstances advise and guide staff in relation to compliance matters
- Assist in the review of upstream regulatory changes and analysis of impact on the businesses
- Strong academic background in a relevant area (legal, business, audit, or economics) and the ACOI qualification
- 2-5 years’ experience, ideally in the asset management sector
- Strong knowledge of financial products and markets
- Excellent influencing & communications skills with the confidence to deal with senior management and external stakeholders at all levels
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to Melissa Lam at Paragon Executive