Core Operations Engineer/Linux Systems Engineer - Dublin
Unique opportunity to join a standout global fund in their European HQ in Dublin.
This is a small but fast-paced team functioning in a high-level Linux environment. They solve complex technical problems across the whole business, from counter party support to risk management and optimization of a sophisticated electronic trading system.
Seeking a talented engineer with some development experience in Python. The ideal candidate has a keen interest in the markets and technology and can react decisively and quickly in time-sensitive, high-stress situations. Requirements:
Culture / Benefits:
- Linux/Unix expertise is essential
- 2+ years' commercial experience
- Proficient in one or more programming language, e.g. Python / Bash / Perl / Go or similar
- Strong academic record
- High level of technical agility, with an interest in innovative technologies
- Experience with SQL and configuration management is a plus (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Salt)
- Excellent salary and compensation package
- Relaxed, informal yet highly rewarding work culture
- Work with the latest cutting edge technologies on complex problems
- A community that values hard work as well as work-life balance
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Dan Hampton