Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure, debt and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1,200 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Competitive Basic Salary + Distretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
- 23 Apr 18
Corporate Accounting Senior Officer - Dublin
- You will have the full responsibility of a portfolio of client accounts and as thus will act as the main liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the accounts, including preparing management accounts, financial statements, managing audit process, preparing and filling VAT returns, Central Bank reporting and other ad hoc projects.
- You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is done for your clients’ accounts. You will review work product for submission to senior level staff.
- You will take part and assist in the setup of structured finance entities, and implementing procedures and processes to ensure accounting and regulatory requirements are addressed and are in comply.
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the clients and following up with third parties, including investors, clients, auditors and tax advisors.
- Handling the company’s accounts and collaborating in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the company’s entities.
- Reviewing financial statements, management accounts, and coordinating the audits.
- Participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings.
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances
- Preparing VAT, VAT RTD and PAYE returns to the Irish Revenue.
- Preparing FVC, S110 returns to the Central Bank.
- Responding to clients' requests in terms of tax planning in close collaboration with external tax advisors, if needed.
- Other ad hoc projects relating to the Client’s account.
- You are a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or are in final stages of your qualification;
- You hold a third level degree in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline;
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the field's of domicilation or audit;
- Experience in accounting/auditing and administering SPVs, securitization vehicles, or aircraft leasing will be considered a distinct advantage;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of other language will be considered as an asset);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.