Senior Enterprise Risk Professional A market leading Investment house is looking to hire a Senior Risk professional as it looks to strengthen its Group Risk function. The successful candidate will work alongside the Group CRO and be responsible for the groups risk management framework.
- Work closely with the CRO to continuously improve the groups Enterprise Risk Framework
- Play an extensive part in the implementation of the Group’s Conduct Risk Framework
- Help the group with the ongoing strengthening of operational and cyber risk
- To ensure the groups ERM is designed and implemented according to best practice and evolving regulatory requirements
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- To assist is risk focused reviews and analysis that will arise from time to time
- A minimum 7 years of direct risk management experience
- Third level degree with a relevant post-graduate and/or professional qualification preferable
- Strong financial services regulatory knowledge, preferably MiFID, CRD and CAR; and
- A strong knowledge of conduct risk, cyber risk and client asset risk will be an advantage
- Must be able to demonstrate previously carrying out risk management responsibilities in a comparable environment
Please apply through the link provided or for more information in relation to this mandate please contact Stephen via firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a confidential phone call.