My client a leading Investment Manager who is going throw a rapid growth phase is looking to add to their Investment team and looking to hire a Deputy Head of Research. Reporting directly to the Head of Research this is a superb opportunity for a senior enthusiastic and energetic professional, with excellent communication skills and a strong interest in investment markets . My client is interviewing via Teams and is onboarding new employees remotely with no difficulty.
- To take the lead in creating buy lists across allocated Equity and/or Fixed Income fund research areas
- To maintain strong knowledge of allocated peer categories as defined by Morningstar, to understanding industry positioning across the sector
- To meet with external fund managers to develop qualitative view and deepen understanding of the investment approach
- To share with the wider investment team, research into active manager trends and highlighting key strategic papers of leading asset managers
- On boarding new managers and target funds
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 10-12 years relevant work experience.
- Track record of selecting outperforming managers with a focus on Equity or Fixed Income
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com.