Our client is leading global asset manager across multi asset classes and is looking for a financial professional with experience of Irish UCITS.
They will be responsible for:
- Monitoring, review and supervison of finance and regulatory capital and Funds’ third party Distribution Partners
- Ensure and monitor compliance with CBI regulatory requirements and wihtin the minimum capital requirement
- Coordinating client transition events, and monitoring Fund shareholder activity
- Ensure all Recordkeeping is place and all funds are appropriately accounted for with correct policies and procedures in place
- Launching new Funds and share classes,
- Providing support for the UCITS Fund business.
- Supporting the global distribution of funds, owning key relations and being central point of contact for all distribution and fund related queries.
Reporting to Senior Manager, London and CEO, Dublin
You will likely possess:
- Accounting/Fund administration/Finance background
- Designated Persons or PCF function experience useful
- Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership and capable of working without close supervision
- Prior experience in managing key distribution relationships is essential
- Demonstrable cross border regulatory knowledge with a global focus
- Prior experience in managing outsourced service provider relationships is highly advantageous