EMEA Pricing Analyst
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 13 Dec 17 2017-12-13
EMEA Pricing Analyst - Multinational Healthcare Company
EMEA PRICING RESEARCH ANALYST
Due to continued success, a Global Pharmaceutical Company developing innovative products and services are looking for a EMEA Pricing Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. This role will liaise with different teams (Finance, Customer Service and IT) to ensure pricing accuracy. You will report to EMEA Pricing Manager, responsible for involve research and resolution of pricing questions and discrepancies to ensure the accuracy of customer invoices. Ideal candidate will be in a similar role for at least a year or a recent graduate from a technical field with 1-3 years work experience in a commercial envrionment and proven admin skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual early in their career to join and progress within a Fortune 500 company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Conduct price research based on customer inquiry, bill blocks and other data
· Resolve price discrepancies to invoice the customer in a timely and accurately
· Assist customer service agents to consistently create accurately priced orders
· Provide additional coverage and capacity to Bids & Tenders team members across EMEA region
· Support continuous improvement of pricing and customer master data processes
· Conduct ad hoc analysis and projects to support EMEA business.
· Support Pricing Manager in controlling pricing processes including:
· Effectively produce and utilize meaningful information via Pricing reports
· Collaborates with appropriate parties to identify the drivers leading to pricing success.
· Daily execution of price loading and maintenance activities
· Ensure Contract Manager and non-contract file source files are successfully loaded in SAP
· Report on the price accuracy metrics and Billing Block status weekly
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree (Finance/ Economics/IT/ related technical field)
· 1-3 years related experience in a commercial environment
· Ability to analyse and work with data
· Experience using SAP and Excel
· Strong attention to detail
If you have the drive and ambition to join a successful and growing Fortune 500 company please apply with your CV.
For any further queries please contact Melissa Lam at Paragon on 01874 6770 or 086 021 2732