Enterprise Risk Specialist
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Broadgate Search Ltd
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
A leading financial services organisation is looking to appoint a new Enterprise Risk Specialist to join their growing risk function. The Enterprise Risk Specialist will be responsible for the consolidation and reporting of all the governance, policies, enterprise risk procedures and regulatory risks for the business.
- Assist in the creation and consolidation of a series of risk documentation to senior management and the ExCo whilst getting involved in the identification of priority risks for the board
- Manager and train the relevant departments on Enterprise Risk procedures and ensure they are kept up to date with company standards
- Write prudential/enterprise risk related documentation such as; ICAAP, ILAAP, Recovery Plans and Regulatory Stress Tests
- Manage the Enterprise Risk and Regulatory department advices with the Bank’s New and Active Products Process (NAPP).
- Be responsible for the co-ordination of the review of policies / procedures to ensure they are updated and approved at the appropriate Management level. Where new legislative requirements have been established, co-ordinate the implementation of these into the relevant procedures and processes.
- Hold a relevant third level qualification ideally within business, legal or financial/accounting. Flexible.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience working directly in enterprise, financial or prudential risk within a financial services regulated entity
- Previously held a level of responsibility and accountability associated with report writing to senior management
- Working knowledge of prudential and financial risk regulations like; ICAAP, ILAAP, Recovery Plans
Broadgate Search specialises in the recruitment of Compliance, Risk, Audit and Governance roles such as Chief Risk Officer, Head of Risk, Risk Manager, Risk Specialist, Enterprise Risk Officer, Operational Risk Officer, and Market Risk Officer & Credit Risk Officer. For more information contact Jake Calver on 01 905 8605