Elevate Partners are currently working with a new to market Asset Management firm who are currently looking to hire an experienced Equity Portfolio Manager. There is a strong salary & bonus package on offer and the successful candidate will be a highly ambitious self driven individual with a track record in an Equity PM role.
- Advanced knowledge of Equity investing
- Strong knowledge of macro/valuations/risk sentiment trends with the ability to interpret market trends
- Key and proactive contribution to the fundamental analysis, investment process and idea generation
- Management of various funds of funds in the equity space and active contribution to other cross-asset funds
- Strong experience in trading Equity derivatives, with the ability of implementing equity option strategies, for overlay and hedging strategies (this is an important requirement)
- Diligent supervision of the investment implementation, risk control and performance measurement
- Development and maintenance of a robust analytical framework across the equity spectrum
- Ability to understand data related to portfolio attribution, contribution and risk measures
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Phd is an advantage
- 10+ years of experience in an Equity investment role such as Portfolio Manager or Portfolio Specialist, heavily skewed toward the use of equity derivatives
- Deep Knowledge of Bloomberg
For more information and to arrange a Private & Confidential please contact Kevin Menton by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +353867969970.