Fideuram Asset Management (Ireland) dac (FAMI) established in 2001, is an UCITS management company belonging to Fideuram Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking, owned by Intesa Sanpaolo Group, the leading Italian financial group. FAMI currently manages approximately €41 billion worth of assets with over 135 sub funds. FAMI is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
FAMI is now looking to recruit an experienced European Equity Portfolio Manager to join our Global Equities team. The position is based in Dublin.
Reporting to the Head of Global Equities and in the European equity team, the successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties and responsibilities (please note that the list below is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required):
• Responsibility for the daily management of funds encompassing portfolio construction, risk monitoring, trading ideas generation and stock analysis
• Work closely with the other fund managers to generate investment ideas and discuss market views
• Responsibility for the preparation and delivery of reports and presentations on funds
The role will entail frequent interaction with all internal departments that support the activities, as well as interaction with external counterparties the desk works with. Therefore, the successful candidate must have strong communication skills, together with process analytical skills.
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• 10 years of equity and/or related investment management experience (knowledge of the European Equity Markets is a must) would be preferable
• Demonstrable, proven, and positive track record in generating value in the specified asset class is essential
• Evidence of a robust investment process
• Outstanding capacity to communicate and interact with people
• A broad base of technology skills is required commensurate with the level of the role
• Fluency in English (oral and written) is essential
• Fluency in Italian (oral and written) is a plus
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team!