- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
- 28 Mar 18 2018-03-28
Established technology company wish to hire a Finance Director to work with the CEO and the executive team to define and executive short-term and long-term commercial and strategic goals. In addition to having responsibility for all day to day financial operations, the FD will be a key member of the leadership team and will sit on the Board, providing a central role in the leadership and strategy of the business. Managing the finance team, the FD will be responsible for all financial operations of the organisation including preparation of annual plans and budgets, rolling forecasts and financial plans, creating policies and procedures.
- Execute agreed Board Decisions designed to ensure the achievement of the organisations objectives, targets and budgets.
- Provide financial insight and direction to finance team and general management team.
- Provide insight re Business KPI performance including recommendations of actions required.
- Assist Business to identify, plan and target key areas of opportunity through Business / Finance planning process
- Continuously improve Budget quality and ad hoc reporting capability.
- Provide key consult point on Finance interdependencies for other functions.
- Lead change in Finance structure & ways of working in line with Organisational Development
- Play key role in strategic planning of the business
- Provide strategic leadership and direction in the development and delivery of services provided by the Finance Department
- Maintaining and developing relationships with banks and other financial institutions, as necessary
- Driving bottom line improvement through involvement in commercial issues, project delivery and increasing visibility of KPIS’s
- Developing a customer-focussed mind-set within Finance
- Support a wider portfolio of functions, including investment management
- Responsible for the leadership and development of staff within the Division.
- The position will suit a qualified accountancy with 6 ears + PQE ideally in a Finance Director, Divisional Finance Direction or senior commercial controller position.
- Previous experience of working in a Digital, IT, Services or Sales environment would be an advantage but isn’t a prerequisite .
- The organisation will suit someone with the ability to work in a fast moving, international and commercial environment where lateral thinking is favoured.
Attractive remuneration and incentive package available.
Contact Shay Dalton – sdalton(@)lincoln.ie