Leading global investment firm have a unique and exciting opportunity for ambitious, driven finance professional to join them.
This role will report to the CFO and project manage the automation of regulatory reporting procedures and prepare for the implementation of the EU’s Investment Firm Regulation.
The ideal candidate is a qualified accountant with strong regulatory reporting experience and project management background in the financial services sector.
The financial and accounting team is seeking an experienced accountant to project manage the automation of regulatory reporting procedures and prepare for the implementation of the EU’s Investment Firm Regulation.
- Act as Project manager to streamline regulatory reporting procedures through automation; specification, testing and implementation and production of regulatory reporting under the current environment.
- Developing automated controls
- Interpret regulatory text and perform impact assessment of the EU’s IFR
- Conduct due diligence
- Produce detailed process flows that clearly and precisely articulate current and future states.
- Work collaboratively with IT department in uncovering issues, drafting business requirements and review functional requirements.
- Document traceability of requirements from regulation through to test output to evidence end solution fulfils compliance
- Develop project plans with realistic timeframes and resourcing to ensure delivery to agreed time and budget.
- Track project milestones to agreed timelines, monitor risks, assumptions, issues & dependencies and effect appropriate escalation to clear blockages and drive progress.
- Create clear and unambiguous status reports and proposals
- Ability and willingness to get into the detail where required in order to demonstrate ownership and understanding of project objectives and partner requirements
- 5 years’ experience with large financial services or Advisory Firm
- Strong exposure to regulatory reporting, change management and prudential regulation.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a similar field
- Strong Excel and experience with different accounting systems and IT tools
If you are looking to develop your career in a highly successful global financial services firm please apply with your full CV.