Finance Transformation Manager
- 78k - 88k + Bonus + Other Benefits
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Aperture Partners
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
Our client, one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services, is looking for a Finance Transformation Manager to join their expanding team
- Working as a key member of client service teams in the areas such as finance operating model design, shared services implementation, finance process improvement, outsourcing advisory, and management reporting and control
- Undertaking extensive Finance Transformation focused training and development
- The opportunity to work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence
- Prior consulting experience in finance transformation, or significant roles in large scale finance transformation projects in industry is essential.
- Qualified accountant with ACA, CIMA or other accounting qualification, and a strong academic record.
- Ideally 6-8 years post qualification experience PQE for Manager Roles is required.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence. The ability to develop good working relationships is critical.
- Ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.
- Initiative and a proactive approach, balanced with strong business acumen