Established in 2002, our client is a privately owned financial services Group with businesses specialising in Commercial Mortgages, Motor Finance, Asset Finance & Leasing, Residential Mortgages and Agri Finance.
This role will give the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to join a high performing accounting team with responsibility for the management, financial and statutory reporting for a small portfolio of SPV’s
- Preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Responsibility for monthly and quarterly management reports
- Communicate with Business Unit Managers, banks, facility agents and other third parties to gain any relevant information for reporting requirements
- Responsibility for the General Ledger including preparation and posting of accounting journals including accruals and prepayments
- Maintenance of bank accounts including the application of waterfall distributions
- Reviewing new lease, loan and transaction agreements.
- Development of a robust financial control framework for the SPVs
- Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant
- Strong technical accounting skills including exposure to IFRS
- Strong Excel skills
- +3 years' post-qualified experience ideally gained in financial services
- Previous experience with SPVs would be extremely beneficial
To discuss this role further, please call Sarah Kelly on 01 507 9272 or email your CV to email@example.com