- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Elevate Partners
- 11 Aug 18 2018-08-11
A leading Investment House based in Dublin is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to play a key role in helping the finance department in achieving its goals.
Financial Analyst – Investment House
The successful candidate will work closely with the finance team
- Support the delivery of the Finance Department work streams of various Group wide projects and initiatives. This will involve the preparation of accounting advice and a focus on change management and process improvement and any impact on financial reporting.
- Preparation of financial and management information used for key decision-making purposes including involvement in the Planning/Budgeting process, financial modelling and Profitability / Cost analysis.
- Involvement in financial reporting and statutory financial statements including documenting associated systems and processes and the refine of or development of system generated reports.
- A qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong technical IFRS accounting experience and data analytical experience
- Advanced excel skills and strong modelling skills
- A strong communicator and a self-starter
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply through the link provided and we will be in touch.