Due to continued growth, leading Asset Manager are looking for an experienced Financial Security (AML/KYC/CFT/Sanctions) Manger to join the existing Compliance team in Dublin.
The Financial Security Compliance Manager will report to and work closely with the the Head of Compliance and support the growth of the Irish ManCo.
- Act as the MLRO for the Funds of which the Group acts as the appointed Manco.
- Liaise with external Service Providers, Fund Administrators, Transfer Agents and Distributors, ensuring and monitoring the application of Funds’ Financial Security policies and procedures.
- MLRO Financial Security compliance reporting to senior management and Fund Boards.
- Design, contribute to and advise on the compliance controls, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the creation of management reporting and communication of Compliance matters.
- Keep up to date with and provide advice on business developments and regulatory developments related to Financial Security
- Contribute to the Compliance function and provide advice, input and assistance on regulations and on compliance policies together with monitoring activities.
- Represent /take the lead for Compliance on projects
- Design and deliver effective regulatory training and awareness campaigns.
- Lead and or contribute to responses to CBI requests for information
- Establish strong partnerships and liaise with compliance colleagues in other locations
Skills & Experience:
- Third level qualification
- 8 years + relevant experience in the asset management industry with knowledge of Manco environment, AIFMD, UCITS, & CP86 regulations
- Kowledge of Irish and International Financial Security.
- Experience in handling regulatory relationships
- Familiarity with dealing with a multi-jurisdictional regulatory environment.