Forensic Accountant / Senior Associate, Disputes & Investigation
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
Qualified Accountant, Forensic Accountant, Disputes & Investigation
Global Valuation and Corporate Finance Advisor are looking for a qualified accountant to join their disputes and investigation team due to continued success and expansion.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a firm with global reach. Since this is a recently established team, you will get excellent exposure from liaising with the MD.
The D & I division provides technical insights to win disputes related to contractual, fiduciary or related obligations and prepares expert analysis to help clients understand, prevent and manage fraud.
- Prepare work to be incorporated into expert witness reports to analyse evidence and quantify losses
- Draft expert witness reports, prepare asset trace reports
- Provide strategic advice to lawyers
- Help clients with investigations into fraud or other financial irregularities
- Investigate alleged breaches of regulations
- Project manage cases
- Review any disclosure or discovery evidence, and prepare reports on information made available
- Qualified Accountant from practice/ consultancy environment seeking to move into a more specialist role.
- Forensic accountant experience would be advantage
- Ability develop innovative solutions to complex problems
- Strong numeracy skills with the ability to process and analyse large volumes of data
- Ability to explain complex, technical issues in an understandable manner to lawyers and lay parties
- Excellent report writing skills
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness
Please apply with your full CV to be considered for this position.
For any further queries please contact Melissa Lam on 01 876 770