Fund Accounting Manager
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Oct 18
Exciting opportunity with one of the most admired investment management companies in the world. My client is a one of the world’s leading global fund administrators with offices in over 30 countries and active in over 100 markets. The ideal candidate is still very hungry to succeed and wants to take their career to the next level.
- Handle accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and funds including determining nav, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
- Complete Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
- Offer guidance and review work related to cash and asset reconciliations relating to complex accounts or transactions.
- Resolving reconciliation of accounts for the most complex or atypical transactions and reviewing work of junior team members.
- Prepare reports for clients regarding the performance of highly complex funds. Providing guidance on report structure.
- Regularly interacts with clients in answering questions and resolving multifaceted issues regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
- Contribute to the achievement of the team’s objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 7-10 years of total work experience preferred.
If you think you are the ideal candidate for this role please contact David at 01 874 6770 for a discussion or APPLY BELOW