Fund Accounting Service Delivery VP
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 03 Oct 18
Do you want to have more client interaction? Eager to be a part of a growing firm? This Fund Accounting Service Delivery VP role is an exciting opportunity to be more client facing in Dublin City Centre
Our client is currently undergoing a phase of rapid expansion which is creating exciting new opportunities.
This is a Vice President position in Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery based in Dublin that will take a key position as a Client facing contact supporting the Fund Accounting Teams.
The Vice President will:
- Be a lead point of contact for a significant Client or multiple key Clients within Fund Accounting.
- Build a stable relationship with the Client to support key interactions and seamless escalation.
- Represent the business across service and change discussions for Fund Accounting.
- Be responsible for the oversight of daily reconciliations such as cash & stock, position, market value and counterparty reconciliations.
- Work with our Operations Service Delivery colleagues in Europe to build out and continuously develop the Operation Service Delivery model for their Clients
- Ensure the service quality that is delivered to Clients is of an excellent standard
- Co-ordinate and participate in Fund Accounting service reviews with the Client.
- Be a primary communication source for escalation of all issues, service updates, and progress updates for the Client.
- Analyse booking and valuation exceptions on OTC derivatives that arise on a daily basis, working closely with the offshore teams to bring to closure while ensuring no impact to timeliness and accuracy of the NAVs.
- Maintain an excellent and interactive relationship with internal partners including Client Services, Custody and Transfer Agency.
- Manage directly and indirectly a team of professionals that work within the Fund Accounting team.
- Supporting the Fund Accounting Teams in Offshore locations to deliver a quality product through efficient issue resolution and proactive client engagement
Skills/attributes & required experience:
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Fund Accounting experience essential
- Ability to work with other products (Transfer Agency, Financial Reporting, Tax Services).
- Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to interact efficiently with Clients and effectively manage client expectations.
- Ability to manage the Clients change agenda with conflicting priorities.
- Knowledge of key operations controls & workflow.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with complimentary presentation skills.
- Comfortable working across all levels of the organization and bringing teams together to achieve results.
Excellent overall package with exciting career prospects