Global Custody Product Manager
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
A global financial services company based in Dublin require a Global Custody Product Manager to be responsible for product solutions and managing client relationships. This will be a very strategic role to understand emerging products and ensure the business maintains its position at the forefront of the market while continuously searching for new business opportunities.
- Execute strategy/Increase revenue
- Drive service delivery excellence
- Maintain up to date knowledge of global custody market
- Work closely with the Sales Team for client pitches and RFP’s
- Commercial negotiations
- Measuring client expectations versus actual performance
- Input to product innovation for long term business direction
- Attending key industry events and maintain business image
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant degree or MBA
- Solid understanding of global custody markets
- Proven leadership and operational skills
- Change management background highly beneficial
- Client pitching and relationship building experience
- Commercial management exposure
- Strong record keeping and documentation skills
This global leader has been a cornerstone of the Irish financial services industry for several decades now, with continued growth and success they are looking for an exceptional individual to join them as their Global Custody Product Manager. This is an active and open role, apply today to ensure you are considered for the opportunity.
Please apply with your up to date CV. All applications will be treated with utmost professionalism and integrity.