Group FP&A Accountant
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Senior Accountant, PLC
Leading Multinational Pharma Company are looking for a Group FP&A Accountant to join their dynamic finance team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager and liaising with senior stakeholders, your role will involve planning, preparation and analysis of the group’s annual budget, quarterly forecasts and monthly financial reports. You will also take part in various process improvement projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a successful and acquisitive PLC while gaining excellent exposure to many aspects of the finance functions.
- Planning and preparation of the annual budget and the quarterly forecast reporting
- Monthly financial reports including analysis and reconciliation against latest budget and forecasts.
- Involvement in the yearly strategy process, including process planning, consolidation of results, scenario analysis, and delivery of analysis to senior management.
- Strive for continuous improvement of the function ( identification of applications, tools or data to improve decision making within the organisation on an ongoing basis).
- liaising with the Investor Relations and Corporate Development departments; provide financial analysis for stock market reporting and data for potential investment transactions.
- Qualified Accountant trained in Top 10 Practice environment
- Approximately 2 years experience in industry with proven FP&A experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in developing your career in a sucessful company please apply with your full CV.
For a confidential conversation please conact Melissa Lam on 01 874 6770