Head of Compliance
- Dependent on Experience
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 02 Aug 18 2018-08-02
Paragon Executive are recruiting on behalf of a Growing global online trading company. This is an exciting senior position, with the title of EU Head of Compliance. The candidate will be a compliance professional with an experience of compliance management in a MIFID company.
- Updating, maintaining and enhancing the firm’s compliance monitoring program, policies & procedures and compliance manual as and when necessary.
- Administer AML compliance trading.
- Up to date transaction reports following both MIFID and EMIR standards.
- Liaise with regulators (such as central bank), including responding to audits and investigations.
- Impact analysis and approval of new business initiatives and driving the development of relevant compliance policies and procedure.
- Interpret new regulatory requirements, identify relevant compliance requirements and work with the business to ensure that appropriate procedures and controls exist to address requirements.
- Monitoring regulatory developments affecting the Firm’s business, then working with others team to ensure timely implementation. Assisting with, and the scoping of, thematic reviews in line with the regulators priorities
- Ensuring compliance obligations are fulfilled in respect of all regulatory requirements including MiFID Transaction reporting, Best Execution, Appropriateness as well as AML/CTF, Clients Assets and CRD
- 4+ year’s in-house experience, in an investment firm (MIFID regulated).
- Practical compliance experience.
- Extremely knowledgeable in up to date MIFID regulations.
- Have to be flexible, and able to work within tight deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial abilities—ability to take the initiative and think outside of the box.
This position is a highly unique opportunity to join a global growing institution and great career advancer and an opportunity to expand on your existing experience.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description please contact
Ciarán O Connell on 01-8746770.