Head of Finance | Financial Services | Dublin
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Top notch Finance Executive with strong team management skills required for a HEAD OF FINANCE role with a global financial services company based in Dublin
Superb opportunity for a Finance Leader with a financial services background to play a key part in the continued growth of a global FS company. The successful person will assume responsibility for financial control and regulatory reporting for a large finance function at a critical juncture in terms of transformation and restructuring. A key part of this role is the management and development of a high performing team of accountants.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for this critical management position.
Ideal candidates for this role should have the following essential criteria:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) with financial services experience
- In-depth post-qualification experience, gained in a financial services organisation or within the financial services audit department of a major accounting firm
- Insurance experience would be a distinct advantage
- Strong IFRS knowledge and extensive regulatory reporting experience
- Financial control experience (audit or SOX)
- Direct and managerial involvement in the preparation and delivery of financial reporting
- Excellent people and team management experience
- Key personal competencies and strengths will include strong interpersonal and communication skills; proven leadership and team management abilities; a laser like focus on quality and innovation.
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis at Paragon for immediate consideration.
For more information call John on 00 353 1 874 6770