Paragon Executive are working exclusively with a leading Real Estate Investment Company as they recruit for a Head of Legal to join their successful and growing firm.
Paragon Executive are working exclusively with a leading Real Estate Investment Company as they recruit for a Head of Legal to join their successful and growing firm based in Luxembourg.
The Head of Legal would be leading a team of professionals as they handle the legal and corporate secretarial matters of clients and the firm. The Head of Legal would be responsible for ensuring that the legal matters of the firm is dealt with in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures, in addition to the relevant regulations.
- Manage the day to day planning and operations of the team and the legal matters of the company.
- Provide comprehensive legal advice on all of the company’s legal matters.
- Stay up to date on all relevant regulation, ensuring the company is in line with local and international law.
- Provide negotiation and conclusion on various agreements.
- Provide strategic advice as the company increases and develops.
- Advise on projects if and when they come up.
- Act as point of contact for all legal matters for internal and external stakeholders alike.
- Actively contribute to the training and development of staff.
- 5 years PQE
- Knowledge of funds and investments
- Managerial experience
- Fluent in French and English.
This is a great opportunity to work in a highly successful firm in their start up phase. If this opportunity interests you or you’d like to hear about other similar opportunities, please contact Mairead on (+353 1 874 6770) to find out more.