Head of Operations, Market Operations Division
You'll build strong relationships with key stakeholders, clients and peers in the Macquarie Europe management team, lead and coach the Market Operations team and be responsible for supervision of market operations service providers including external and intra-group arrangements.
The Market Operations team is responsible for the trade lifecycle of a variety of products including FX trades, Structured FX, Financial Commodities, Sports Finance and Interest Rate Derivatives.
You will be responsible for all operations activities within Macquarie Europe. You will have management oversight of the entity's functions, systems and staffing and will monitor key performance indicators to ensure operations comply with internal and external Regulatory policy and performance. Additionally, you will be responsible for people management including recruitment, performance, staff development and training, in addition to monitoring adherence to Business resilience policies and standards.
As the escalation point for operational incidents impacting the entity, you will be the liaison with the business and managing business impact. You will oversee the risk framework of activities managed by the Operations function and represent them to the MBE Board as well external Regulators and audit and manage outsourcing arrangements of the Operations function.
In addition to the above, you will:
- be experienced in leading teams or similar functions.
- have the ability to set direction and appropriately engage stakeholders
- be collaborative in a team environment with good interpersonal and leadership skills
- demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adjust to a continual changing environment
- identify issues and think laterally to provide creative solutions
- have experience in Commodities
- be expected to prioritize competing demands and manage client expectations
- have a high degree of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- be an enthusiastic, proactive individual with a flexible approach to your role
- work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- utilize your strong organisational and communication skills.
If you're driven to grow your career in an innovative and leading Financial Services organisation, please apply now! About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group's purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.