Head of Retail Distribution
- Competitive EUR
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
An exciting opportunity to join one of Europe's Largest Asset Management companies has come live and they are currently seeking a Head of Retail Distribution to join the Irish office.
Our Client is seeking an experienced Head of Distribution/Sales across the Irish market. This role is a brand-new position and on offer is a fantastic remuneration package with extensive benefits and an incomparable bonus structure. Our client offers huge support domestically as well as leverage from its international distribution powerhouse. You will have access to all the product teams across the business.
Our client has long term ambitions and is fully committed to the successful candidate having enough on-boarding time and a more than reasonable embedding period.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the world’s most highly regarded and recognised blue chip financial services institutions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Accountable for designing and implementing a strategy and business plan for specified Retail Distribution business development in Ireland.
- Management of the Irish Retail business with specific emphasis on sales, revenue generation (and protection) and profitability.
- Achieve AUM and revenue targets.
- Develop sales campaigns for the Irish markets.
- Maintain relations with key retail clients in Ireland.
- Strive to improve “client intelligence” and where required, work with the various Distribution teams to enable this.
Experience and Qualifications
- Business development track-record at a senior level
- Evidence and track record in building a successful and profitable business in Ireland
- Experience working successfully within a sales team, including working with colleagues across different geographies
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra.
We fully believe it’s one of the best places to work within your sector with great financial benefits, sign on and guaranteed bonus and good working culture.
Please let me know if you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further in further detail
We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients.To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role or see a full job description, please contact Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.