IFDS-Transfer Agency (Registration Team-Anti Money Laundering)-Senior Associate -Dublin
Who we are looking for
Reporting to the Registration Services Officer, this role offers an opportunity to manage a client servicing team responsible for providing a high quality service to investors wishing to open, query, or update accounts on the investor register. You will have the opportunity to build on your existing customer service skills and anti-money laundering knowledge, to provide supervision and direction to colleagues, and to provide guidance and excellent customer service to investors. A major focus will be on procedures and process improvement, performance management of staff, client interaction and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and with the relevant short, medium and long-term goals, objectives and values of the company Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Transfer Agency (Registration Team-Anti Money Laundering) - Senior Associate you will Specific Duties:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Responsible for staff recruitment, training, engagement and development.
- Monitor and comply with the fraud escalation chain, including communicating amendments to staff where needed.
- Ensure all tasks, including the handling of investor calls and queries, are completed accurately and timely, with customer service excellence being a priority.
- Ensure all investor communications prepared or reviewed by you are accurate and written to a highly professional standard.
- Collate all client due diligence operational and AML documents, in line with current requirements.
- Examine due diligence documents and information on the customer file based on specific trigger events, making sure that they are adequate and up to date.
- Escalate any issues arising in a timely manner providing resolution suggestions, as necessary.
- Ensure the team procedures are operationally sound with an emphasis on risk reduction and regulatory compliance; ensure procedures are in place for all tasks and are adhered to.
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree (desired but not mandatory) and/or 5+ years' experience in operations and/or risk management, ideally within the Funds industry
- Previous experience in AML/KYC, Complaint and Incident Management, and/or Client Due Diligence Sampling and Testing would be very advantageous for the role
- You will be expected to have strong attention to detail and appreciate the importance of completing work 'right first time' against daily deadlines
- You understand the importance of customer service excellence and have a 'can do' attitude with strong written and oral communication skills
- You are keen to learn and develop and you enjoy being part of an energetic and growing team
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers