IFDS, IT CRM, AVP
IFDS ITCRM is a role specifically created for TA Only client base. The role is to ensure that deliverables within the client conversion are achieved and appropriately managed with all vendors and internal service providers. Core Responsibilities:
- Client facing, single point of contact responsible for the end to end client experience and satisfaction during the international onboarding process, for global and complex requests
- Responsible for multi-entity, multi-jurisdiction client onboardings and product & service implementations
- Collaboration with the client and coverage team to develop and execute an implementation plan, establishing clear expectations and providing transparency of timelines using project management principles and practices
- Manage and coordinate client and internal partner communication and status updates
- Utilize creative problem solving and solid decision making abilities
- Adherence to policy and procedures, and international and domestic regulatory requirements
- Manage onboarding activities via phone, telepresence, email and in person with external clients and internal business partners
- Own and drive identification, transparency, escalation, and resolution of risks and issues to closure
- Liaise with local Compliance, Legal, and Product where required
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for international regulatory requirements, products & services, documentation and Regional/Country KYC requirements
- Collaborate on strategic business initiatives as a Subject Matter Expert or Project Manager
- Act as a liaison between the client and IFDS/SSB.
- Resolve and manage operational issues/system queries that relate to the project
- Produce and maintain the project logs on a regular basis.
- Chair client calls and manage client expectations with regards to updates.
- Prepare the service review pack and chair the monthly meetings with the client. Note the minutes and ensure any actions are closed out where possible before the next service review.
- Be aware of the urgency that the client will have towards certain queries and respond to them in a timely manner.
- Ensure communication is open with the client particularly at times where there might be system outages. Ask focused questions to assess the customers product or service requirements
- Ensure appropriate follow up documentation / explanations is reviewed before being sent back to the client in terms of any system issues that might have occurred. Liaise with internal teams to ensure that they are aware of the clients' expectations in terms of the outstanding responses.
- Manage and sign off on user set up requests for IFDS systems.
- Prepare invoices back to the client for various enhancements/projects.
- Create reporting on issues raised with vendors and implement solutions to drive ticket numbers downward
Matrix Management Responsibilities: Core Requirements:
- Manage projects with the client and liaise with the vendors to ensure project tasks are completed on time.
- Prepare business change documentation and system UAT environments for the client.
- Manage UAT queries that the client have on the back of their testing.
IFDS Employees are required to comply with the regulatory regime in which IFDS operates as appropriate to the above role. Employees are expected to exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organised and controlled. Employees are required to observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties. The incumbent is required to respect the IFDS approach to client care and must demonstrate due regard to the interests of our clients and in any and all third party dealings.