Information Security Senior Analyst
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Broadgate Search Ltd
- 15 Sep 17
A leading Payments company are looking to expand their Governance Dept. and recruit a Senior Information Security Officer.
Reporting to the regional Chief Information Security Officer, this role is responsible for providing information security SME expertise in the development and support of all activities, processes, and tools for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the businesses information and systems.
- Develop board, RAS & IS program, reports, metrics and cadence
- Work with corporate departments, existing fora, to understand regulatory changes that will affect information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents and communicate/recommend appropriate changes thru the GIS/ISS organizations.
- Provides input on information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents, as requested, to represent the Information Security Services department during internal and external audits.
- Provides guidance to internal customers on issues of risk, compliance, interpretation of info security policies, standards, baselines, other related documents, and general information security.
- Leads EU-wide definition, establishment, and maintenance of data, security-related infrastructure, applications, and processes.
- Threat analysis/model; examination, analysis, documentation, assessment of internal/external threats, cybercrime activity & information security risks to systems. Identify/document current vulnerability, response/mitigate strategies used in operations.
- Enhance the security awareness program for Europe. Be open to running workshops, training events and presentations.
- Provides technical support to clients, management, security administrators, and network operations. Reviews, develops, tests, and implements security plans, products, and control techniques.
- Evaluates new and proposed security systems and technologies.
- Maintains awareness of industry security technologies and practices.
- Reviews circumstances surrounding data security incidents and designs corrective actions where required.