- Competitive salary + benefits package
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
BIG 4 qualified ACA, who likes to travel and wants to fast track their career to a senior finance role. This is the role for you, offering unlimited career development opportunities across this truly international firm which operates in all four continents...
Internal Auditor – Global firm
Do you want to travel, experience new cultures whilst working in a dynamic and cross functional environment for a truly international business. This Group Internal audit role gives you an opportunity to start your career in this highly sought after firm which is a global leader in its sector.
This is the perfect launching pad for a BIG 4 qualified accountant who has aspirations to become a Financial Controller / Director later in their career. It offers you the opportunity to learn a global business from the inside out and develop an understanding of the operational and financial risk management controls required to operate a successful business which spans the four continents of the world.
- Individually or working as part of a team, plan and carry out multi scope reviews of operational and financial controls
- Devise practical solutions, offer advice and guidance and co-ordinate the reporting of issues that arise during audits/reviews
- Use audit software to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of audits
- Carry out special project work as required
- Develop and promote improvements to risk management and internal processes
- Liaise with senior group and operating company management on issues and solutions
- Travel will be up to 40% of the time – UK, mainland Europe and USA
- Must hold a professional accountancy qualification and have 2 yrs+ PQE in an audit role in practice or in IA role with global corporation
- Ideally have qualified in practice with strong audit experience across a portfolio of non-financial services clients to include large corporation and PLC’s
- Proven experience across SOX, corporate governance, internal controls evaluation, compliance and IFRS accounting standards
- Fluent English with a second European language highly desirable
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral with proven ability to interact with senior management / c-suite level clients
- Full clean driving licence