Internal Auditor - Global PLC
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Internal Auditor, Global PLC, Excellent career progression
One of Ireland's fastest growing and innovative companies with an expanding international network of operations is seeking to hire an Internal Auditor. This role will involve working alongside the senior management teams in the Irish head office to understand and improve the flow of financial information from newly acquired international businesses.
- Planning, executing and reporting on audits / reviews assigned by the Divisional Finance Director.
- Interpreting policy and procedures and applying professional accounting, IT and auditing principles and standards to test and evaluate financial, IT, operational and risk management controls.
- Developing recommendations which have been agreed with management ensuring that the recommendations are realistic and achievable and cost effective and add value to the business.
- Building positive working relationships with Regions and Divisional management teams to ensure mutual understanding of the role of internal audit and work with them on business process and internal control improvements.
- Liaising with key external parties such as auditors and relevant agencies.
- Ad hoc projects and special investigations when required
- Qualified Accountant from Big 4/ Top 10 environment with experience working with clients from Multinational companies and Big PLCs
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on his / her own initiative.
- Able to influence and engage people at all levels across the Group.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good negotiation skills.
If you are interested in a challenging role that offers excellent career progression please apply with your full CV for more information.
For any queries please contact Melissa Lam at Paragon on 01 87 6770