Our client, a market leading Financial Services organisation, are looking to expand their successful Quantitative team in Dublin with the addition of a Quantitative Investments Analyst. The successful candidate will have a strong academic background as well as around 3 years professional experience in quantitative finance. If this sounds like you- apply within.
The Quantitative Investment Analyst will assist the investment team in developing quantitative tools and frameworks that directly contribute to asset allocation decisions and portfolio construction. The successful candidate must support the investments team on delivering strong risk-adjusted returns in the portfolio.
The role offers the opportunity to collaborate closely with experienced portfolio managers and quantitative analysts, impacting on the positioning of the portfolio.
- Develop quantitative equity analytical tools that will directly impact decision making and portfolio positioning (previous experience in Smart Beta/Factors strategies would be an advantage).
- Provide quantitative assessment of relative value investment opportunities across market sectors and major risk drivers.
- Collaborate on the evaluation of new investment opportunities.
- Support internal and external reporting requirements.
- Master’s in quantitative finance or in a numeric discipline with strong academic qualifications.
- 2-4 years' professional experience in quantitative finance, preferably with knowledge of fixed income / equity markets
- Experience with programming languages (e.g. Python).
- Industry experience of at least two years would be an advantage.