- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Elevate Partners
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
A leading global investment house are looking to hire a driven and dynamic professional to join their Dublin based team as an Investment Analyst.
Investment Analyst – Dublin
A leading global investment house are looking to hire a driven and dynamic professional to join their Dublin based team as an Investment Analyst. The candidate must have a genuine interest in the investments market and be able to demonstrate this clearly either from their professional qualifications, personal projects or investments.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the analysis of companies in the European corporate credit market in order to make investment recommendations for the firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Senior Investment professionals in evaluating investment opportunities
- Detailed analysis of targeted companies and sectors
- Help the team with detailed financial statement and balance sheet analysis
- Build detailed financial models and present your findings
- Continuous monitoring of the performance of the existing portfolio
- Attend investment committee meetings
- Excellent academic record
- Excellent analytical ability, business acumen and demonstrated desire to work in the industry
- Strong excel skills and exposure to financial modelling would be advantageous
- Must be a strong communicator and be confident presenting to senior management
To discuss this role in confidence, call Diarmuid on +353 86 106 9433 or apply directly via the link provided.