We have partnered on an exclusive basis with an international credit fund who are currently looking to hire an Investment Analyst to join their team in Dublin. The successful candidate will work on all aspects of the deal cycle, focusing mainly on originating and executing investments within the private debt space.
- Full involvement in the investment evaluation process
- Analysing historic and forecast financial statements and carry out due diligence on investee companies
- Presentation of investment proposals to investment committee
- Review of transaction legal documentation and liaising with internal and external legal advisers
- Ongoing monitoring of portfolio assets including contributing to the quarterly fund valuation
· Form an independent opinion about the attractiveness of a credit strategy or a fund as an investment opportunity; clearly articulate findings
- Qualification such as CFA desirable
- Experience in the M&A, leveraged finance or debt advisory space
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Identify key drivers of a business and industry
- Analyse financial statements, credit metrics and create integrated models
- Several years experience dealing with market standard financing structures and associated legal documentation is preferred but not essential
This role represents an excellent opportunity for candidates interested analysing companies and working closely with an industry leading, experienced team. For more information and to arrange a confidential conversation please reach out to Kevin Menton at email@example.com.