- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Alexander
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
Leading finance house requires an Investment Director. This role is a senior client facing role, primarily providing support to the Head of Advisory Services.
- Formation of investment policy (in conjunction with Head of Advisory Services)
- Production of a quarterly investment outlook for specific client segments (Credit Union Sector)
- Production of client recommendations
- Production of quarterly economic reviews
- Production of material for sales team, including economic data, interest rate outlook/ individual sovereign views etc.,
- Interaction with international Credit rating agencies
- Production of Treasury management and bond analysis (spreadsheet based)
- Formation and oversight of spreadsheet analysis for Credit Union Customer base.
- Ongoing liaison with various internal parties (research, investment team, trading desk)
- Ability to interpret new legislation affecting customer base and interaction with various regulatory bodies.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg.
- A minimum of 5 years in a senior position with the financial services industry
- Candidate should hold CFA/QFA/CFP
- Candidate should be a Registered Stockbroker of the Irish Stock Exchange or must be willing to acquire the qualification.
- A background in research or fixed income trading preferable
- Knowledge of the Credit Union & Charity Sector an advantage
- Background in Treasury Management an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Flexible positive approach to work with the ability to operate tight deadlines and handle multiple demands.
- Excellent client focus, team player and relationship skills.
- Client facing experience.
- High levels of personal initiative.
For more information on this Investment Director job, please contact Eoin Connolly on +353 1 685 4414 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org