Investment Management Assistant
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Sarasin & Partners LLP
- 04 Sep 17
Sarasin & Partners LLP is looking for an Investment Management Assistant to join our Dublin office. Sarasin & Partners is a specialist asset manager, managing £14.1 billion on behalf of private clients, charities, intermediaries and institutions in the UK and around the world.Our aim is to always deliver lasting value for our clients. We believe that responsible investments will create more durable economic value, therefore we prioritize engaged ownership, acting on behalf of our clients as a long-term steward of their assets.
This role would suit a recent graduate as the role is varied and requires excellent interpersonal skills, a team player and a genuine interest in financial markets, good numeracy and strong IT skills. Proficiency in writing and presentation skills in English is elemental. Previous work experience or internships would be advantageous.
Key responsibilities will be assisting in the management and administration of Private Client, Charity and Institutional portfolios, this will include:
- Reviewing client portfolios to ensure that the tactical allocation reflects client objectives and house investment policy
- Liaising with the Private Client desk in London re client monies.
- Attending client meetings once registered with FCA
- Preparing proposed portfolios
- Preparing IMA documentation for discretionary clients and collating the necessary paper work to forward to Client Admin
- Preparing valuations, presentations and meeting packs for Private Client, Institutional and Charity client meetings
- Helping prepare RFPs and presentations for pitches to potential clients
- Obtaining the documents for Direct Investors and liaising with Fund Operations
- Helping with quarterly client reporting requirements
- Checking client valuations and performance
- Liaising with Client Administration on payments, tax information, account paperwork, setup and transition
- Ongoing interaction with intermediaries dealing with their queries relating to discretionary and direct investors. Supporting new and existing Direct Investors
- Ensuring all Compliance documentation is up to date for all of the Dublin clients
- Ensure a proficiency in the use of SIC and that this is kept up to date for all Dublin clients
- Maintain document management system: updating addresses, contacts, electronic filing etc.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, team orientated and be prepared to both contribute and work within a collegiate investment process. Within the first year of joining, the successful candidate will be expected to complete Investment Management Certificate (IMC).
Sarasin & Partners LLP offers a highly competitive remuneration package and an excellent benefits programme. Please apply for this role before the close of business on Friday, 30 July 2017, applications without a covering letter will not be considered.