Leading FInancial Services Instiution have a permanent opportunity for an experienced Investment professional.
The Investment Manager will be focusing on enabling investments that typically take the form of either development finance or equity investment in a Joint Venture development company.
The projects are generally multi-phase developments over a long term horizon, capitalising on the Group's role as a strategic investor.
The successful candidate can expect to work on all aspects of a transaction, ranging from origination and business development through to deal structuring and negotiation, contract signing and ongoing monitoring. The Investment Manager’s role is to work as part of a dedicated team managing a range of projects.
- Completing financial and commercial analysis and due diligence on transactions
- Working on investments in projects that are through the development cycle from pre-planning to design and construction
- Co-ordinating projects/transactions, reviewing and ensuring quality, driving delivery
- Setting scope of analysis required
- Proposing and implementing plans of action/next steps and monitoring progress and delivery
- Producing very high quality written reports, internal papers and presentations
- Part of team involved in negotiations with third parties
- Understanding and appreciating the Group's strategies and mandate in detail
- Third level qualification
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Invesmtent, coporate finance, commercial banking, or similar environment.
- Experience with managing relationships with clients, investees, advisors, and other third parties