Italian Portfolio Specialist
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Mediolanum Asset Management Limited (MAML)
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
Role: To develop, support and grow the commercial relationship with Mediolanum Ireland’s Distributors while ensuring our range of targeted retail solutions (mutual funds & insurance) remain relevant to our clients continually changing needs as well as evolving market conditions. The role will suit an enthusiastic and energetic investment professional with previous commercial experience in a cross border environment. He/she will be entrepreneurial in nature and skilled in crafting the messaging around the firm’s investment solutions and management capabilities. Pre-requisites for the role include a knowledge of investment fund solutions, how they are managed and promoted, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- In excess of 4 years relevant investment experience in a cross border asset manager, ideally European and retail focussed. Relevant experience is likely to include prior experience as a Product or Investment Communications Specialist, Client Servicing or direct business to business sales/account management with a demonstrable track record of achievement
- University graduate, preferably with an investment industry qualification such as the CFA.
- Strong knowledge of economic market
- Flexible, independent, self-starter with the ability to multi task, influence and deliver results in the face of competing demands and according to strict time constraints.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written and fluency in both English and Italian required. German communication skills in addition to this would be a distinct advantage.
- A creative person with the ability to question the status quo, to pursue innovative solutions, to solve problems, take advantage of opportunities and to champion the resultant change process.
Remuneration package will be competitive and based on successful candidates overall abilities and experience.