Global asset management firm have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Executive to join the cross-functionional team of a dyrnamic and high-performing work environment.
The successful candidate will work closely with the transaction team in managing transactions, sales, acquisitions and financings.
- Collaborating with the transaction lawyers, assist in project managing transactions through structuring, diligence, documentation and closing stages.
- Maintaining the filing system for Legal matters
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed to meet deadlines and with internal standards and protocols
- Documentation management
- Preparing first drafts of transaction documents
- Running point on special projects
- Co-ordinating weekly departmental meetings and maintaining minutes of same
- Filing of Forms with the Companies Registration Office
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2.1 Bachelor's Degree in Law or business
- Ideal candidate would have legal background and relevant internship experience or have 1- 2 years of experience in a similar role
Please apply to be considered for this opportunity