Liquidity Manager, Client Service, AVP
State Street Global Exchange Analytics platform is a web based application providing a full suite of analytics, which give clients insight into the risks and performance of their investment portfolios. Supporting all asset classes the platform computes analytics such as: stress testing, value at risk (VaR), position specific analytics for derivatives (delta, gamma, vega etc.) and fixed income characteristics such as duration and convexity etc.
The Liquidity and Market Risk Analyst will provide risk services to some of the largest asset managers in the world. These risk services include reviewing and sending risk reports and advising clients on the risk in their portfolios. The analyst will be communicating at all levels within and outside of State Street and must be able to do so succinctly. The analyst will also be expected to be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to run and manage projects collaboratively and independently.
• Bachelor's degree
• Previous experience in a related role (4-7 years)
• Strong communication skills, especially with regard to being able to communicate complex topics in a simple manner
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Prior experience in risk preferred
• SQL and relational database management systems preferred
• Python experience preferred
SSGX is a strategic focus for State Street and this is an exciting time to join this dynamic and growing team. The team is small enough for talented candidates to make a notable contribution.